- Hits: 2620
“How to implement Public Procurement of Innovation – Lessons learned from the PAPIRUS project”
NOW AVAILABLE IN ITALIAN !!!!
One of the tasks of the PAPIRUS project is training activities in the area of Public Procurement of Innovation. The main objective of these activities is:
- Awareness raising about the benefits of Public Procurements of Innovation;
- Training of procurement and contracting staff across Europe on proper implementation of Public Procurements of Innovative Solutions.
A series of training workshops are being held within the project and this Guide serves as training materials.
- Hits: 1681
- Apertura institucional de la jornada/Welcome
- Compra Publica Verde/Green Public Procurement
- Compra Publica de Innovación - cofinanciación FEDER/ Innovative Public Procurement _ ERDF co-financing
- Presentación Guía 2. 0 para la Compra Publica de Innovación/Presentation of the Innovative Public Procurement Guide
- Presentación Proyecto PAPIRUS/Presentation of PAPIRUS Project
- Licitación PAPIRUS. Lecciones aprendidas /PAPIRUS tender. Lessons learned
- Hits: 1591
As we have informed earlier, PAPIRUS project representatives had attened SPEA project final conference on 6-7th July 2016 in Barcelona. You can now listen to the presentation of the PAPIRUS project, its objectives and lessons learned during the implementation of Public Procurement of Innovation and presentation of one of PAPIRUS demonstration case in Oslo. Both presentations are in English.